Mapperley Farm Events Venue is a venue for day visitors, groups and private functions which trades under the name of Mapperley Farm Events Venue and E D Glover and sons, Main Street, Mapperley, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 6BY.
By using this site and enquiring with us about an event or any other product that we can provide you are consenting to us collecting your personal date and using it in accordance with the practices described in this policy.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identiJication number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This data is used to prevent spam and targeted attacks on our server. IP addresses are obtained for users who submit enquiries via the website in order to provide control to block spam IP Addresses from submitting future forms
(3)We may also collect information from your devices (including mobile devices) and the applications you or your users use to access our website, applications, or services (for example we may collect the device identiJication number and type, location information, and connection information such as statistics on your page views, trafJic to and from the site.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
(5) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
(6) Details we hold for you, as a client or potential client, are your contact details, which
include name, address, telephone number(s), email address. We do not store any Jinancial information like bank account numbers and credit card numbers on our database.
(7) Data provided by you when you use any of the associated services by Jilling in Jields or forms in on our site or any social media platforms, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
(8) Google Analytics and Adwords data which is used to improve our services by identifying the source of users visiting the website through organic or paid advertising campaigns. This data is not used to personally identify individuals.
(9) Data provided via other sources for example customer feedback.
(1) If you have requested information, arranged a visit or made a booking, your details will be held on our database for the purpose of administration. Your details will not be passed to any third party other that the venue and contractors associated with it unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the prevention of fraud and other crimes) We will not sell you personal information to a third party.
(2) We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
(3) We will continue to retain business information on record for the provision of our products and services.
(4) Provided you have given consent, we may contact you occasionally by email or by post with a newsletter etc to inform you of event, information and other updates we think will be of interest to you.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) To process your order, to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
(2) To comply with legal requirements.
(3) If you have not purchased our services, we may occasionally contact you to follow-up on your enquiry. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt-out.
(4) We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Third
parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
(5) Any or all data may be required by us from time to time to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website and in particular data may be used by us for internal record keeping, improvement of our services, transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing us or by writing to us at our customer services address in (2) below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £30 payable to E D Glover and Sons to cover our administration costs:-
Customer Services (Data Subject Request)
By submitting your information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. Continued use of our services will signify that you agree to any such changes.